Play the most exhilarating wizarding sport with this Quidditch™ Match Harry Potter™ play set. Join Harry, Hermione and Professor Snape™ at the games, featuring Gryffindor™, Slytherin™, Ravenclaw™ and Hufflepuff™ house towers with viewing stands and play feature functions, plus a base with Bludger stud shooter and 3 goalposts with a moving Keeper function to guard the rings. Use the broom's mounted shooting function to shoot the Quaffle through the rings and recreate the famous Quidditch games from the blockbuster Harry Potter movies, or make up your own fun challenges with this fun-packed Harry Potter toy.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Severus Snape™, Oliver Wood, Lucian Bole and Marcus Flint.
- Features Gryffindor™ house tower with an opening hatch, Slytherin™ house tower with a pop-up fire spell function, Ravenclaw™ house tower with a removable megaphone element, Hufflepuff™ house tower with scoreboard, and a base with 3 goalposts and rings, moving Keeper function and Bludger stud shooter.
- Unpack the Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, Bludgers and bat, and prepare to play!
- Use the Gryffindor™ house tower’s opening hatch to enter a player onto the Quidditch™ pitch.
- Throw the Quaffle in the air to signal the start of the Quidditch™ match, then shoot the Bludger to knock the players off their brooms.
- Fire the broom's mounted shooter to launch the Quaffle through a ring!
- Move the goalpost function to position the keeper in front of the rings.
- Help Hermione cast a spell on Professor Snape™ using the pop-up fire function on the Slytherin™ house tower.
- Use the megaphone and shout support for your team from the Ravenclaw™ house tower.
- Keep score with the Hufflepuff™ house tower’s scoreboard.
- Accessory elements include a chest, 2 wands, 4 brooms, Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, bat, 2 Bludgers, trophy, megaphone and scoreboard.
Get yours while supplies last!
- Parents love building bricks because, as an educational toy, it helps children interact with each other and Develop Cognitive Thinking, Spatial Reasoning, Creativity, Motor Skills + Storytelling Capabilities.
- Great VALUE, an alternative to Lego® and other expensive building sets! Great option for people who enjoy brick sets and want something More Affordable.
For Efficient Shipping & Handling, No Original Boxes Included.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 7-15 business days for UK + Europe + AUS
10-15 business days for delivery in USA + Canada
Orders Are Typically Shipped Out 3-5 Days After Payment
1. Free Fast Worldwide Shipping
2. Tracking Number For Every Order
3. Secure Checkout via Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
4. World-Class Customer Support
Buying products online can be a daunting task, so please realize that there is ZERO risk when buying from us. We are happy when you are happy.
We have 24/7/365 support via Facebook Messenger and email. Please contact us if you need assistance. If someone doesn't respond immediately, rest assured we will be with you very soon.
Stand for helping girls everywhere to find the light within, activate their full consciousness and the divine right to Feminine Will Power! 💖💖💖🏆
When You Buy From Bunny Buddha™ YOU Help Empower Women & Girls Worldwide.
Girls are powerful. Girls have limitless potential. Girls can change the world. And yet in certain places around the world, girls continue to lack access to opportunities.
It’s wrong. It’s unjust. And, plain and simple, it’s not smart.
When girls are empowered, it benefits all of us. Investing in girls is key to reducing poverty: Girls who receive an education marry later, have fewer children, and are more likely to get healthcare for themselves and their children. Every year of schooling increases a girl’s future earnings by 10-20%.
“What it boils down to is simple: If we want to drive progress in the world, we need to put girls in the driver’s seat.” – Kathy Calvin, CEO and President, UN Foundation
Even with these facts, we know that global development efforts have largely failed to reach the 250 million adolescent girls worldwide, especially the girls who are hardest-to-reach.
Girls encounter major obstacles and discrimination in their lives, and they experience them early.
We need to work toward a world where all adolescent girls can go to school, see a doctor, and stay safe from violence. It is critical to reducing poverty and driving social and economic change.
Achieving all of this won’t be an easy task, and it won’t happen overnight, but that’s no excuse not to act. In fact, it is the reason to step up our collective efforts, because when you invest in a girl, you are investing in her family, her community, and our world.