- Includes 6 minifigures: Owen, Claire, Maisie, Mills, Wheatley and Eversol, plus an Indoraptor and a Velociraptor Blue figure. Also includes a baby dinosaur element.
- The 3-level Lockwood Estate features an office, bedroom with bed, laboratory area with museum display cases and a collapsible roof.
- Indoraptor and Velociraptor Blue feature posable limbs, head and snapping jaws.
- Also includes a buildable triceratops skull.
- Customize the estate using the configurable walls.
- Push the dinosaur heads through the windows to cause a smashing effect.
- Place the baby Velociraptor in the laboratory and run some DNA tests.
- Pull the lever to activate the collapsing roof!
- Weapons include a tranquilizer gun and an axe.
- Accessory elements include an auction hammer, umbrella and a dinosaur egg.
- Lockwood Estate measures over 8” (22cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep.
- Owen's bike measures over 1” (3cm) high and 1” (5cm) long.
- Indoraptor stands over 4” (12cm) tall.
- Triceratops skull measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 7-15 business days for - UK - Europe - Australia - Asia
10-15 business days for USA + Canada
Orders Are Typically Shipped Out 3-5 Days After Payment
We have 24/7/365 support on Facebook Messenger and email. Please contact us if you need assistance. If someone doesn't respond immediately, rest assured we will be with you very soon.
Join the Power Club Now!🏆
Hey guys, I'm Julia. Our mission at Bunny Buddha is to nurture the soul of children as we explore the history of the planet through our story books. The mysteries of human life lies in HERStory.
When You Buy From Bunny Buddha™ YOU Help Empower Women & Girls Worldwide.
Girls are powerful. Girls have limitless potential. Girls can change the world. And yet in certain places around the world, girls continue to lack access to opportunities.
Girls encounter major obstacles and discrimination in their lives, and they experience them early.
When girls are empowered, it benefits all of us. Investing in girls is key to reducing poverty: Girls who receive an education marry later, have fewer children, and are more likely to get healthcare for themselves and their children. Every year of schooling increases a girl’s future earnings by 10-20%.