- Temperature setting guide: Constant Heat: Max 450℉, auto keep constant temperature at 365℉ for all types of hair, customized set 410℉for natural texture hair, 450℉ for thick or wavy hair
- Moisturizing and hydrating care, to do a deep care with oil treatment for the hair with brush Messaging Tips less than 125℉ anti Scald, Zero damage .US safety plug, auto shut-off protection. Professional, stylish, premium straightening iron brush, at an accessible price. 1 year warranty, No risk, just amazing, smooth, silky confident hair!
- Dual voltage operation support: 110V~240V.Instant heat-up and recovery:1 minute heat up to 365℉
- Please check if you turn on the red power button on the safety plug, and the power button by the side of the brush. When power is on, the temperature will be displayed on the LED screen.
- US safety plug, auto shut-off protection.Product warranty: 12 months.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 7-15 business days for UK + Europe + Australia
10-15 business days for USA + Canada
Orders Are Typically Shipped Out 1 Day After Payment
We have 24/7/365 support on Facebook Messenger and email. Please contact us if you need assistance. If someone doesn't respond immediately, rest assured we will be with you very soon.
Stand for helping girls everywhere to find the light within, activate their full consciousness and Feminine Will Power! 💖💖💖🏆
#womensempowerment #siddhartha #girlssiddartha #girlbuddha
When You Buy From Bunny Buddha™ YOU Help Empower Women & Girls Worldwide.
Girls are powerful. Girls have limitless potential. Girls can change the world. And yet in certain places around the world, girls continue to lack access to opportunities.
It’s wrong. It’s unjust. And, plain and simple, it’s not smart.
When girls are empowered, it benefits all of us. Investing in girls is key to reducing poverty: Girls who receive an education marry later, have fewer children, and are more likely to get healthcare for themselves and their children. Every year of schooling increases a girl’s future earnings by 10-20%.
“What it boils down to is simple: If we want to drive progress in the world, we need to put girls in the driver’s seat.” – Kathy Calvin, CEO and President, UN Foundation
Even with these facts, we know that global development efforts have largely failed to reach the 250 million adolescent girls worldwide, especially the girls who are hardest-to-reach.
Girls encounter major obstacles and discrimination in their lives, and they experience them early.
We need to work toward a world where all adolescent girls can go to school, see a doctor, and stay safe from violence. It is critical to reducing poverty and driving social and economic change.
Achieving all of this won’t be an easy task, and it won’t happen overnight, but that’s no excuse not to act. In fact, it is the reason to step up our collective efforts, because when you invest in a girl, you are investing in her family, her community, and our world.