It is both a pacifier fruit holder, and teething toy. It can store fresh or frozen fruits, vegetables, ice chips, breast milk, and even medicine, and can also soothe baby's teething discomfort by massaging the gums, which builds up the mouth muscle.
Let your baby enjoy a taste of yummy fresh fruit snacks & veggies! The Fresh Fruit Pacifier allows you to slowly introduce your baby to solids with ease.
- Variety of uses - Store fresh or frozen fruits, vegetables or ice chips. Soft strainer for toothless or teething babies.
- Safety and Quality - 100% food grade silicone, BPA free and FDA tested. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Easy Clean - Clean up is a snap, wash it in warm soapy water or boil the feeder nipple for sterilization.
- Hygiene - Secure dust cap to prevent contamination.
- Textured Teether - Designed with textured silicone surface, works best with frozen fruit or ice cube to soothe teething pain and massage your baby's gums.
- Colors available - Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink
- 3 Sizes available - Small, Medium, Large - See image for suitable ages
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 7-15 business days for UK + Europe + Australia
10-15 business days for USA + Canada
Orders Are Typically Shipped Out 1 Day After Payment
We have 24/7/365 support on Facebook Messenger and email. Please contact us if you need assistance. If someone doesn't respond immediately, rest assured we will be with you very soon.
When You Buy From Bunny Buddha™ YOU Help Empower Women & Girls Worldwide.
Girls are powerful. Girls have limitless potential. Girls can change the world. And yet in certain places around the world, girls continue to lack access to opportunities.
Girls encounter major obstacles and discrimination in their lives, and they experience them early.
When girls are empowered, it benefits all of us. Investing in girls is key to reducing poverty: Girls who receive an education marry later, have fewer children, and are more likely to get healthcare for themselves and their children. Every year of schooling increases a girl’s future earnings by 10-20%.