- Parents love building bricks because, as an educational toy, it helps children interact with each other and Develop Cognitive Thinking, Spatial Reasoning, Creativity, Motor Skills + Storytelling Capabilities.
- AMAZING VALUE, an alternative to Lego and other expensive building sets! Perfect option for people who enjoy brick sets and want something more affordable. Beautiful quality of equal comparison and completely Lego compatible! Kid and Mom Approved!
All figures are made from multiple building blocks.
Not for children under 3 years, choking hazard - small parts
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 10-12 business days for UK + Europe + Australia
15 business days for delivery in USA + Canada
Orders Are Typically Shipped Out 3-5 Days After Payment
5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Free Fast Worldwide Shipping
3. Tracking Number For Every Order
4. Secure Checkout via Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
5. World-Class Customer Support
Buying products online can be a daunting task, so please realize that there is ZERO risk when buying from us. We are happy when you are happy.
We have 24/7/365 support on Facebook Messenger and email. Please contact us if you need assistance. If someone doesn't respond immediately, rest assured we will be with you very soon.
Stand for helping girls everywhere to find the light within, activate their full consciousness and the divine right to Feminine Will Power! 💖💖💖🏆
When You Buy From Bunny Buddha™ YOU Help Empower Women & Girls Worldwide.
Girls are powerful. Girls have limitless potential. Girls can change the world. And yet in certain places around the world, girls continue to lack access to opportunities.
It’s wrong. It’s unjust. And, plain and simple, it’s not smart.
When girls are empowered, it benefits all of us. Investing in girls is key to reducing poverty: Girls who receive an education marry later, have fewer children, and are more likely to get healthcare for themselves and their children. Every year of schooling increases a girl’s future earnings by 10-20%.
“What it boils down to is simple: If we want to drive progress in the world, we need to put girls in the driver’s seat.” – Kathy Calvin, CEO and President, UN Foundation
Even with these facts, we know that global development efforts have largely failed to reach the 250 million adolescent girls worldwide, especially the girls who are hardest-to-reach.
Girls encounter major obstacles and discrimination in their lives, and they experience them early.
We need to work toward a world where all adolescent girls can go to school, see a doctor, and stay safe from violence. It is critical to reducing poverty and driving social and economic change.
Achieving all of this won’t be an easy task, and it won’t happen overnight, but that’s no excuse not to act. In fact, it is the reason to step up our collective efforts, because when you invest in a girl, you are investing in her family, her community, and our world.