- Take on the challenge of building The Tumbler, an amazingly cool model of the iconic vehicle from the Batman™ The Dark Knight Trilogy. Construct this black armored vehicle highlighted with new colour elements and exclusive Batman front wheels. Check out the cool, detailed interior and adjustable top wings. Includes 2 new and exclusive minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker
- Features an armored exterior, adjustable top wings, detailed interior and huge rubber-tread racing tires
- Batman™ and The Joker minifigures are new and exclusive to this set!
- Model includes new LEGO® front wheels
- Includes a fact sheet about the Tumbler vehicle used in The Dark Knight Trilogy movies featuring Batman™
- Tumbler measures over 5” (15cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
Featuring a piece count of 1,869, this set is challenging to build, and presents plenty of fun activities that test one’s problem-solving skills. Recommended for ages 16 and older.
Order Today And Receive Light Up Kit FREE!
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery!
5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Free Fast Worldwide Shipping
3. Tracking Number For Every Order
4. Secure Checkout via Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
5. World-Class Customer SupportIf you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying products online can be a daunting task, so please realize that there is ZERO risk when buying from us. We are happy when you are happy.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Stand for helping girls everywhere to find the light within, activate their full consciousness and the divine right to Feminine Will Power! 💖💖💖🏆
When You Buy From Bunny Buddha™ YOU Help Empower Women & Girls Worldwide.
Girls are powerful. Girls have limitless potential. Girls can change the world. And yet in certain places around the world, girls continue to lack access to opportunities.
It’s wrong. It’s unjust. And, plain and simple, it’s not smart.
When girls are empowered, it benefits all of us. Investing in girls is key to reducing poverty: Girls who receive an education marry later, have fewer children, and are more likely to get healthcare for themselves and their children. Every year of schooling increases a girl’s future earnings by 10-20%.
“What it boils down to is simple: If we want to drive progress in the world, we need to put girls in the driver’s seat.” – Kathy Calvin, CEO and President, UN Foundation
Even with these facts, we know that global development efforts have largely failed to reach the 250 million adolescent girls worldwide, especially the girls who are hardest-to-reach.
Girls encounter major obstacles and discrimination in their lives, and they experience them early.
We need to work toward a world where all adolescent girls can go to school, see a doctor, and stay safe from violence. It is critical to reducing poverty and driving social and economic change.
Achieving all of this won’t be an easy task, and it won’t happen overnight, but that’s no excuse not to act. In fact, it is the reason to step up our collective efforts, because when you invest in a girl, you are investing in her family, her community, and our world.
5% of your purchase goes to help girls find themselves through self-discovery before the world tells them who they are. 💗Hey guys, I'm Julia. Our mission at Bunny Buddha is to nurture the soul of children, particularly girls, as we seek answers to the mysterious history of our planet. The history of all humans lies in HERStory. #girlpower