Stage an epic battle at the airport, featuring an air traffic control tower with 2 different explode functions and a luggage cart with an explode-function rear trailer. Fold out the wings of the dual cockpit Quinjet to take off and open the rear hatch to drop the rope for Captain America to grab. Then turn the switch to unleash the jet's hidden stud shooters. Includes 6 minifigures: Captain America, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, War Machine and Agent 13, plus an Ant-Man microfigure and a buildable Giant Man figure.
- Build an epic hero-vs.-hero battle with a supersonic Quinjet with hidden stud-shooters and folding wings, an “exploding” air traffic control tower, the gigantic Giant-Man, and more!
- The ultimate action scene from Captain America: Civil War
- Includes minifigures of Captain America, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, War Machine, and Agent 13, plus an Ant-Man microfigure and a buildable Giant-Man figure
- Marvel Super Heroes building toys are compatible with LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Air traffic control tower is over 10” high, 9” wide, and 3” deep. Quinjet is over 3” high, 7” long, 12” wide in flight mode, and 7” wide in landing mode
- 807 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old.
Bricks number : 807 pcs
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery!
Orders Are Generally Shipped Out 3 Days After Payment
5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Free Fast Worldwide Shipping
3. Tracking Number For Every Order
4. Secure Checkout via Mastercard, Visa & Paypal
5. World-Class Customer Support
Buying products online can be a daunting task, so please realize that there is ZERO risk when buying from us. We are happy when you are happy.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Stand for helping girls everywhere to find the light within, activate their full consciousness and the divine right to Feminine Will Power! 💖💖💖🏆
When You Buy From Bunny Buddha™ YOU Help Empower Women & Girls Worldwide.
Girls are powerful. Girls have limitless potential. Girls can change the world. And yet in certain places around the world, girls continue to lack access to opportunities.
It’s wrong. It’s unjust. And, plain and simple, it’s not smart.
When girls are empowered, it benefits all of us. Investing in girls is key to reducing poverty: Girls who receive an education marry later, have fewer children, and are more likely to get healthcare for themselves and their children. Every year of schooling increases a girl’s future earnings by 10-20%.
“What it boils down to is simple: If we want to drive progress in the world, we need to put girls in the driver’s seat.” – Kathy Calvin, CEO and President, UN Foundation
Even with these facts, we know that global development efforts have largely failed to reach the 250 million adolescent girls worldwide, especially the girls who are hardest-to-reach.
Girls encounter major obstacles and discrimination in their lives, and they experience them early.
We need to work toward a world where all adolescent girls can go to school, see a doctor, and stay safe from violence. It is critical to reducing poverty and driving social and economic change.
Achieving all of this won’t be an easy task, and it won’t happen overnight, but that’s no excuse not to act. In fact, it is the reason to step up our collective efforts, because when you invest in a girl, you are investing in her family, her community, and our world.